Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I think the Audio portion of this BLOG has been suspended

Hi there,

Just checking in to say HI. I just tested the Audio Blog -- and it looks like this company has abandoned that feature. We'll have to move elsewhere in 2007. But...for now, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I still have to find me some pecan pie somewhere during the holidays. Somehow, I missed it at the two dinners I had. Oh, well. Pumpkin pie certainly ushers in the season too!

Life is good. I got to babysit my grandson the other day and loved every second of it...well, except for the last ten minutes when it was nearing nap time (his, not mine!) and nothing I did consoled him.

I just finished a speech for a church group for this Saturday, Dec 2. Please pray for me around noon. They are expecting 1,000 women at the Marriott -- so I need God to show up powerfully.
Our new Online Training for Level 3 is launching with women from the USA and one from Africa and one from Manila. That will be a great experience for me. I'm thrilled that we can increase our reach online with tele-instructors and Field Practicum Mentors.

Some quick announcements: The 100 Huntley Street television interview I did for Crossroads in Canada is live now; the newest Purpose Driven Life co-authored articles and Today's Christian Woman article will be live soon. The March Level 3 Co-ed Facilitator training in Laguna, the Advanced Level 4 training in Kauai, and especially the new REGIONAL Instructor's Level 5 trainings are causing a lot of excitment. Can't wait to see where God is leading us, as I do more and more succession training.

For those who have been asking: The "Girls' Getaway" cruise I was invited to speak on is Nov 15-19, 2007. We leave out of Mobile, Alabama -- and I think we cruise to Cozumel. More info to come, especially for small groups who want to cruise together.

Talk to you soon -- write when you get a chance,
Katie

3 comments:

Julie Voorhees said...

Can't help thinking of what Blackaby says in his book, Experiencing God, "Find out where God is working and then join Him." That is what we're doing with PTPM.

Dr. Katie Brazelton said...

Amen, Julie! And...all God requires is that we put one foot in front of the other to take a small step, as we are able. Here's to a New Year full of small and large steps!
katieb

Deb Stinson, Life Purpose Coach said...

Hi Katie from Deb Stinson in San Antonio, TX.
What a journey this last week has been with people God is putting in my pathway as a result of quiet time and prayer, obedience in the PTPM ministry, and following the daily nudges of the Lord for ministry opportunities for and with women. I just finished watching your interview on Canada’s 100 Huntley Street on 11/16/06. I wept!! Your testimony is similar to mine and I am so grateful He led me to your ministry and I am a Life Purpose Coach. I watched this today right after I just finished having a lovely, long lunch with my 23 year old daughter Pamela. My purpose at that lunch was to be authentic and tell her many sins of my life and how the Lord led me to where I am today. My story sounded just like yours - Catholic, divorced, drinking, not having women relationship, etc. I told Pamela that I may be speaking or writing on these events in my life, and I wanted to make sure she heard them from me first. I shared what the the Lord is doing in my life and most importantly how He is working on me finding my purpose and understanding my past. We cried, but most importantly I saw God knit our hearts closer together and be authentic with each other. Your ministry is touching so many people and I am grateful to be part of it.