Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Prayers Appreciated

Final edits happening from now through March 8th on my newest book, One Year Recovery Devotional: Where the Road to Recovery Intersects with the Pathway to Purpose. Prayers appreciated, especially if I have to juggle Jury Duty the week of March 4th. Tyndale has six layers of editors doing their thing, as we speak -- checking in with me (via one source) weekly for my input. It's a remarkable process, but it's also stressful. Only the Holy Spirit will see us through to cover and interior design -- and onto the bookstore shelves and sites! Thanks for your prayers, Katieb

2 comments:

Sylvia Trapp said...

I'm anticipating your new book, One Year Recovery Devotional: Where the Road to Recovery Intersects with the Pathway to Purpose. Hoping and praying that our Father leads you in the direction to bless others abundantly with inspiration and hope-filled messages for the heart to ponder.

Pat Bryant said...

I'm anxious to get your new book. I love the premise behind it. That's where we are, really, at the intersections of our past and recovery from the painful parts of it to the faith and hope of our pathway to purpose. I'm sure it will be a blessing and encouragement to many. Praying that God will use it to draw people to Him.